Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dang...

So I've come to the conclusion that I just can't succeed in math. I think I've cried more over it than well just about anything. It's not that I'm stupid and don't comprehend it--I DO! And that's what has me all upset and beat myself up over. I understand the material, I just obviously don't get it the way the teacher wants. This really ticks me off because seriously I have to sit down and look at a problem and teach myself how I get an answer. I can't just listen to a teacher say this is how you do it, because that just doesn't work for me...In the end, I get the same answer, I just have a different way of finding it. I don't get it...you'd think as long as you get the right answer and show how you came up with that answer that you would get credit--nope! Not for this dumb teacher. It just really ticks me off. I feel like I completely wasted my time with this class..I never should have stayed in it! To raise my grade to where it needs to be to apply to the School of Ed. I would basically have to get a 100%. Which is VERY unlikely with my past record on the tests....It just makes me so mad. I can't express that enough. It's like I keep trying my hardest and it gets me nowhere. Just really frustrating...But I'm not going to give up and just fail the final...I'm going to try my hardest and that will hopefully get me at least a little higher than the mid 60s. It just really aggravates me that I took all this time and effort for this class and am not going to get the required grade because now I have to waste MORE time and effort just to get the grade!! UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

1 comment:

  1. When are you going to update this? We want to know what is going on in that head of yours.

    ReplyDelete