Sunday, January 25, 2009

Hip-Hip-Hooray!!!!

Wes and Martha Kimble have been officially and unanimously voted to be our youth ministers. I count it such a blessing to have been able to spend the time with them that the Lord has allowed. They are just an awesome couple to just hang out with and talk to. You can tell just from the way they talk that they truly do love God and want the youth to be that passionate and in love with Christ.

I truly believe that God is going to use them at Bullitt Lick to do mighty things for His kingdom. They have been such an encouragement to me and I know they will be for the other youth. Their passion for youth is so evident and I'm soooo excited to call Wes my youth pastor and Martha the youth pastors wife that I'm continuing to grow close to.

Now, Martha has definitely made an impact on my life. Being able to just spend those times just talking and learning more about each other have been so awesome. I am so thankful that God has led her into my life because she truly is such a blessing to me.

I look forward to continuing the fellowship that God has so graciously allowed us to spend together thus far.

Father, I pray that you would use Wes and Martha for Your Will and Yours alone. I thank you for the encouragement that they have been to me and to others. I pray that you would be the soul focus of the youth ministry and the direction that is will go in and the focus of all our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment